Monday, April 5, 2010









So this last picture is obviously not me but I could not help but post such a great picture of a great friend and her adorable baby! Julie and Aiden are great inspiration for a perfect picture!
We had such a great Easter! We got a new trampoline and pretty much could not get the kids off of it the entire day! I think that means it is going to be a great summer for me! I made Easter dinner for the first time ever. Sad, I know. But I think it was a great first effort. Maybe not as pretty as others but it still tasted okay! We had a day of fun and friends and many thoughts towards Christ and the Resurrection as we were able to watch conference as well. Shawn's niece Melanie and her cute friend Brittany even brought their guitars and gave us a private concert. It was definitely an Easter not to be forgotten although many friends and family were missed! So we hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment