Sunday, March 21, 2010

In like a lamb, out like a lamb?


So March has been a heavenly month. We have our occasional snowstorm which lasts one day, and then 60 degree weather the next day. This week we had a little of everything. Gunnar and I took a walk around the neighborhood on Wednesday. Well, I walked and Gunnar rode his bike and asked for a drink every 50 feet. That was okay with me considering I have been pretty much laying on the couch for 3 months straight. My rapid change to "exercise" was a little challenging. But the sun was so warm and the park was so fun that I couldn't even complain. Gunnar finished that wonderful day off by throwing up every hour and deciding that he wanted to be covered in hives. It is still a mystery to us. Gracie decided to celebrate the good weather by doing her homework outside. I found her lounging in a chair with a book in one hand, and a Hawaiian Punch with a straw in the other. I am glad that she has found the balance between work, play, and relaxation.
The best news of all this week is that I had my 24 week doctor appointment and everything looks great! My wonderful, incredible, compassionate doctor even scheduled my C-Section! Did I mention that I absolutely LOVE this man!? So baby girl is coming July 2nd at 11:30 a.m.! Which is very coincidental since one of my greatest friends had her baby last July 2nd. She has assured me that it is a great birthday. She also told me about a lovely Hispanic lady she met in an elevator who told her to nickname the baby BOOM BOOM. You know, in honor of the fireworks? So I think we've got our name all picked out now. HaHa. Baby Boom Boom, we are very excited to meet you! And if anyone out there has any other name suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment